Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wool Snot

You shouldn't be here.  Go to pinterest, seriously. I kinda want to wad this blog up and throw it in the trash because it screams that my brain can't think of an original idea for ANYTHING! I decided I'd dust it off though, to share some PINTEREST ideas;)  I stayed up until 2:30am sewing with my mom last night. We had a great time! Take a look at some of what we made. 

Fabric pumpkins.  Very easy to make!

Sweater covered jars.  I think they look Januaryish.

Re-purposed sweater pillows.  Oodles of them.

A skirt covered ottoman.

Leaf garland.  I'm sure others have made these but this idea actually came to my brain without pinterest telling me to do it:)

Many leaf garlands.  When I blew my nose this morning, the kleenex was literally filled with wool fibers. Gross. I should have taken a picture because I don't think you could see a picture of wool snot on pinterest. 

Have you heard of http://www.homegirlshop.com/?  She lives a hop, skip, and a jump from my home and she oozes talent!!  She hosts a delicious barn sale a couple times a year and I have the privilege of selling my above items at her sale this year.  Check out her blog for details.  Also, notice she will be on the Nate Berkus show this week.  Neato! 

7 comments:

The Boy said...

I know you would rather trash this blog, but I LOVE when you blog, so don't. Especially when I get to catch up virtually with you! I ADORE all the fabulous creations! Love love love them! How fun! I am hoping to pull out my sewing machine in November again after everyone is gone. Miss you! Two more months until Ohio! xoxo

Lesliedpb said...

Haylee, I love the leaf garlands!!

Lesliedpb said...

Am looking forward to checking out you recreations at the barn sale!
Leslie

Haybee Baby said...

Thanks Con:) Your encouragement runs deep! Wish we lived close and could pull our sewing machines out together!

Haybee Baby said...

Thanks Leslie! Who is this Leslie and do you live in NE Ohio? If so, yay!! I went to the barn sale tonight and it was fun to browse! Enjoy!

Lee Pop said...

Wait- you MADE all of those things?! How??? Those are sooo impressive, Haylee! How did you do the sweater jars? How did you do the leaf garlands? I'M SO IMPRESSED! (:

When is the barn sale?

Haybee Baby said...

Lee, I did make those things and you could too....but you have to come over to do it:)