Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I forgot about blogging.

I really did forget. 
 Lots of "extra" things taking up my time and I plum forgot I had a blog.  Aelyn's disasters are at a peak. At least I'm hopeful it won't get any worse. This lipstick one was a doosy. 
Ethan finished First Grade!!

I've been obsessed with this salad. Obsessed. 

Baking birthday goodies with a special 4 year old was a true delight.

Celebrating that four year old turning five was a joyous time!!

Weekend visits to Ganny and Pappaw's where they love watching television on their bed!

Re-purposing thrift finds has been a Sunday afternoon hobby:)

A friend lent us a go-cart to use for awhile and it's already been ridden many a miles on these three acres!

Still homedating Mr. Hotsie.  See why I call him that?!
And if you haven't tried http://pinterest.com/, you should.  I've gathered bazillions of ideas and have my summer project list posted on the refrigerator!  If you join, be sure to "friend" me. 

No comments: