Monday, February 28, 2011

Try this if you want fat rolls.

Mr. Hotsie is providing dessert for a men's leadership group of about 30 people.  He requested a dessert called "Better than Sex."  It's not, but it might be a close 2nd. I swore years ago I would never make it again because it is sure to be an artery clogger and cellulite maker.   I pretty sure just looking at it makes dimply fat appear. I'm not sure who to credit for this recipe because I don't remember where it came from.  But, thank you recipe maker, for more stomach rolls in this world.
1 box brownie mix
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup peanut butter
½ tsp vanilla
2 large bananas (or more if you like)
½ cup peanuts (chopped)
4 Reese’s Peanut butter cups
Chocolate Syrup

Make brownies according to package directions.
Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
Spread evenly over brownie.
Cut Reese’s into small pieces and arrange on top of brownie.
Chop peanuts and sprinkle on top of brownie.
Drizzle chocolate syrup over brownie.
Slice bananas and arrange on top of brownie.
Pour a big fat glass of milk because it's rich.
Then run 49 miles to burn off what you just ate.
For the 30+ men, it made the most sense to make them in casserole dishes.  I also made some in muffin tins to fatten up, I mean bless, teachers, friends, and neighbors. 
I took cupcake wrappers, flattened them out, and then set the dessert on the right side up wrapper.  A cute cupcake wrapper can make brussel sprouts look delightful but paired with this yummness, they are irresistible.

They are also super cute on disposable coasters.  I hunt for these on Target clearance.  I often put a baked good on one, wrap it in some type of clear plastic, tie it with ribbon, and give it as a favor or gift. 
I didn't eat a single bite as I baked and packaged but I had other eager taste testers that ensured they were full of goodness.
If you need a DELICIOUS dessert to take to an activity or to make for people who are not calorie conscious, this IS the one!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I gained 3 lb. just reading the recipe!!

ckgoodlet said...

Rhonda! That's what I was gonna say! :)

Haybee Baby said...

Seriously. I know! I thought about licking the empty casserole dishes that Ryan brought home but I refrained:)

James Parkinson said...

Looks yummy. We will have to try it!