Thursday, December 24, 2009

Doll House Unveiling

We finished up the doll house tonight and I'm so excited! Old sweaters came in handy for the rugs and scrap fabric was perfect for the curtains, bedding, and furniture. This doll house was given to us in love and we fixed it up and made it our own by investing love and time in it. I truly think the girls will enjoy it for years to come. I'm giddy with excitement to play with it....and I wish my house was as clean and decluttered as this one:)

















5 comments:

dragomir family said...

What a beautiful, thoughtful and fun gift to bless your girls with!!! I can see your talent and Ryan's coming together to create this special gift. I am giddy for the unveiling too! Take lots of pictures and share! Enjoy a beautiful Christmas.

Steena said...

Every little girls dream !! What a great gift! :)

Kim Amstutz said...

Absolutely Beautiful! It's a dream house for sure!! Love all the little things you added- like the wreath on the wall!!

Becky Durbin said...

Wow...what a cool house! Reminds me of my Easy Bake Oven when I was a kid!

Rachel said...

I am in love with this doll house! I'm a friend of Molly's, by the way. She gave me your blog address because she thought I'd like it. She was right!