Thursday, August 27, 2009

Late Night Slingy

I drank tea for dinner tonight and my body is not used to caffeine. My brain and body have been spinning ever since. I can't imagine what a red bull would do to me. You'd have to put a helmet on me and call me the hyper hypo. Anyway, I went to Wal-Mart at 11pm to use up some energy. I enjoyed taking my good ole time and I even looked though their fabric section.

I purchased some yardage of fabric that I liked, not really knowing what I would sew. That's usually not a good practice BUT I came home and still had lots of energy so I decided to make something.

When in doubt, make a bag or a baby sling. I LOVE baby slings and so does Aelyn. This is the one I made tonight. It felt good to enjoy a late night creative project.....and it only cost me $4.50. That's one cheap sling!! Aelyn is in it as I type this and she is snoozing away. I on the other hand am not close to being tired.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I so covet your talent, and I know it's wrong, but I can't help myself. It turned out great, and I love the fabric.