Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy Bees

There's been a lot going on at the Crecco house.



Aelyn's entrance into our family has brought much joy and also tears on my part. She has not done well with nursing and that has overwhelmed me many times. We are making progress but it's been incredibly time consuming which is difficult with two other kiddos that are busting with energy. I had mastitis last week which had me in bed for days. Thankfully Ryan's mom was here and she was a huge help! I couldn't have done it without help. I also had a flare up with my shingle's. This all had me feeling quite weary.



Grandma and Ethan played about 800 games of Go Fish and walked to get ice cream a few times too:) I'm on my own this week and we are making it! Ryan was out of town last night and we had a smooth bed time and morning routine. It gave me hope that we can do this! Ryan is such a huge help that I really feel the pinch when he's not here. We went to the library today and stocked up on books and videos. That was our first time going since my initial shingle's and Aeyln's birth. You would have thought we were at an amusement park with how excited the kids were:)



There's been lots of baby holding going on by all of us. She is just so darn cuddly!



Ethan lost his first tooth last week. That was big excitement and his other front tooth is hanging by a few threads. He wants to earn $100 for losing teeth. Ha!



My parents took the kids to see the Wizard of Oz last week and they loved it! Ellia dressed like Dorothy and walked across the stage in a little parade.



I did a little photo shoot on Monday to get some pics of all three kids. Ethan was focusing so hard on not dropping the baby and Ellia kept yanking his neck to get him closer. It was funny.



Aelyn is two weeks today. In some ways it seems like she's been a part of our family for so long and in other ways it seems like yesterday that I pushed her out. What a blessing she is despite the weary times.

No comments: