Friday, July 31, 2009

4 weeks old



Aelyn turned 4 weeks old this week. Ethan thought we should sing Happy Birthday to her so we did. Then he thought we should celebrate with cupcakes...so they did....for breakfast:)



Notice that Aelyn slept right through her "party!"



My sister and family are visiting this week so cousin time has been cute and fun.



We took the kids to the fair last evening. Ellia loved the animals. Ethan kept his distance:)



Aelyn slept through the fair excitement. I kinda wished I was sleeping through the fair:)



Ethan loves on Aelyn constantly. Many people say they look alike. I see it in these pics.



She is smiling a lot these days and is a true delight. At her three week appointment she was 10 pounds 3 ounces and 22 3/4 inches long. Aelyn is nursing well and I'm still feeling great. Hallelujah!!



I feel like I'm really getting to know this little girl. I'm a fan of Dunstan baby language. It has helped me to hear her needs quite a bit.



Ellia poked her in the eye this week and has been struggling with her attitude big time. She cries everyday at naptime too. I know this is just an adjustment time. Ultimately, I feel things have gone well and we will work through these issues.

No comments: