Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gross

These pictures are quite creepy but this is the progression of my shingly face. I'm still in a great deal of pain and I'm antsy! I'm so used to being busy that just laying here is difficult, but needed.





I slept well last night which was the first time in over a week so that is a blessing! Some of the shingles are starting to scab over which is a great sign! Being on bed rest is keeping this baby in a bit longer and I'm grateful!


We enjoyed a nice Father's Day morning on Sunday. The kids made Ryan cards and gave him these large water squirters.



They enjoyed a nice water fight in the afternoon. I also put together a booklet of pictures of Ryan with the kids. Earlier this week I told Ethan to think about what he wanted to give Ryan for Father's Day. He first recalled everything we did for him last year. Then with a serious look on his face he said, "I want to give Daddy one of my dollars." And that's what he did. He made a beautiful card and taped a dollar in. That was a sacrifice and gift from the heart!

The kids have been at Ryan's parents the last couple days and I'm missing them but the rest has been much needed. They were playing "Police" before they left and I snapped this pic.

Thanks for all your prayers and support during this crazy time!

2 comments:

Naenay1012 said...

I really do hope that you get some relief soon.

Tara said...

How painful that looks. Your so tough, I'd be a total basket case. We'll be praying for your quick recovery and smooth birth. Love you, sweet friend!