Thursday, May 7, 2009

Talking Toots


Ry was away last night and I heard little footsteps into our room at 5am. Ellia wanted a drink of water. I filled her cup and had her climb in bed with me in hopes we could both get a bit more sleep. I played with her hair and we took turns scratching backs as relaxation tools. In the silence I heard her let a squeaky toot. Then she said, "What?" I told her I didn't say anything. A few minutes later she toots again and says, "What did you say?" I again told her I didn't say anything. A few minutes later she tooted again and said, "I was teasing, I'm tooting." Then we laughed and we've been awake ever since. It may be an early morning but it's going to be a good day! The birds are chirping, there are talking toots in this world, and I'm teaching my daughter how to scratch my back:)

1 comment:

Tsquared417 said...

That is a great day!!!