Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crecco Happenings

What have we been up to around the Crecco Household?



~We've had lots of great discussions about death, life, and life after death. Ethan is pondering and questioning. I love it! His heart is precious and tender.


~Ethan has been on a big kick of making his own almond butter and jelly sandwiches. He does a great job but there is quite often a mess like this after each one:) He's running and playing so much that his appetite has increased...A LOT!



~Ellia likes to pick out her own outfits and get dressed each day. She usually puts her shoes on backwards and prefers to keep them that way.




~The kids have been playing outside for hours each day and I'm so thankful. The sunshine is refreshing and I'm thankful that I have the flexibility to sit outside to work.



~We've decided to have a home birth for this baby!



~Ryan was away working in KY for a few days. We are thankful for good work but wow did we miss him!



~I had some blood work run and found out I have some thyroid issues going on. That would explain why it is so hard for me to lose weight even though I eat so healthy. Now, I'm on a mission to figure out natural ways to help with this!



~My belly is a frenzy of movement and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest little Crecco!

1 comment:

Naenay1012 said...

Home birth! Wow, you are a better woman than me. Do you have plans for the kids, will they stay nearby in the home? I am excited for you all.