Monday, April 13, 2009

Felt Fun



Ryan is usually home every Monday but he needed to work today due to lots of work right now. This meant the kids were on their own while I worked all day. They had a great time being creative and making messes. I made a point to spend time with them this evening do some fun things. Ethan grabbed one of the boxes that my Friday packages came in and he made a "table" in the living room. He found some felt to use as a table cloth and asked if we could make some fresh lemonade so him and Ellia could enjoy a Lemonade Party when she woke up from her nap. We juiced some lemons and an orange to add sweetness. I added agave until it was palatable for them. We poured it in some tea cups, made a snack bowl, and we enjoyed a party!



I purchased a bag of random felt for 99 cents at Goodwill a few weeks ago. I didn't have a project in mind which I try not to do.....because I could easily collect way more stuff than I could use. BUT I felt like that was a really good price for that much felt. Ethan asked if I could make them masks and caps so I did just that and they've been running around playing super heroes since. They've been jumping off high places and making all sorts of noise. It's a sign that the felt was put to good use! I'm excited for Ryan to get home:) Thankfully, they are eating Easter leftovers for dinner. I received a new magazine in the mail today and I'm excited to relax in a bath and read.



This is what I see when I look down these days. Notice you can't see my toes that I so often stub. So amazing and so huge!

No comments: